Disney, Universal, Hawaii, Mexico, the Caribbean, London, Florida
Hi, I’m Carrie and I live in Northern Virginia with my husband, three children, and fur baby Luna. Travel is in my blood and by middle school I was branded the “Disney” girl. As I grew, my family and I began to travel further and I’ve been blessed to travel to four continents.
As a family we love to travel, experience new places and people, and make amazing memories along the way! The BEST part is I can share all of my knowledge and tips with YOU!
As a military family, we are keenly aware that quality time together can be more important than quantity of time. It is my absolute goal to help ALL of my clients make lifelong memories with their families on each vacation.
I truly believe that no two vacations are the same — that each family will have their own individual needs — and so I love to work with my clients to craft their ideal vacation. I’ve worked with everyone from singles taking a quick weekend away, to honeymooners, babymooners, family vacations and multigenerational vacations.
The magic and memories are out there, and I can’t wait to help you plan your next vacation!
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Hawaii Destination Specialist
- Royal Caribbean University, Master of Adventure
- Playa Resorts Specialist
- Antigua & Barbuda Specialist
- Haven Resort Specialist
- Sandals and Beaches Resorts Certified Specialist
- U.S. Virgin Islands Travel Specialist
- Favorite Disney Park – Epcot … I love exploring the countries!
- Favorite Disney Ride – Flight of Passage
- Favorite Disney Character – Stitch
- Favorite Disney Snack – Dole Whip … so refreshing!
- Favorite Disney Restaurant – Biergarten in Epcot … it reminds me of my Dad who was Austrian
- Favorite Adult Vacation Spot – London
- Favorite Family Vacation Spot – Disney World
- Favorite Relaxing Vacation – the Caribbean
- Favorite Adventure Spot – Europe
- Favorite Winter Destination – Florida!