Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Orlando
Greetings, travelers and hey howdy hey! My name is Amanda and I am one of the Concierge Travel Planners with Favorite Grampy Travels. My husband and I are what some would consider to be “Disney Obsessed” and we have passed that love on to our daughter. We have made some of the most amazing memories and are always ready for a new adventure. As a busy parent juggling her daughter’s activities, I know how important it can be to carve out some family time to reconnect. However, I also know that sometimes planning a vacation can be a job in itself! That’s where I come in — I can’t wait to help make your vacation magical!
Looking to travel to Walt Disney World? I’m here to help you:
- Research resorts to choose one that fits your group’s needs
- Give advice on reserving park passes
- Assist with making dining reservations (or make them for you!)
- Reserve and or research magical extras for your group
- Give helpful tips and tricks, or even make full itineraries
I am a Disney specialist, but I also do much more than just Disney. If you can dream it, we can do it!
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- AMResorts Specialist
- Playa Resorts Specialist
- Marriott Hotel Sales Specialist
- Rentyl/Margaritaville Resort Specialist
- Hotel Xcaret Specialist
- Antigua & Barbuda Specialist
- Favorite Disney Park – Epcot
- Favorite Disney Ride – Meet me at Base Camp! I love Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom. If you ever get the chance, ride in the front seat at dusk — it is absolutely amazing!
- Favorite Disney Parade – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parade
- Favorite Disney Snack – I could eat Dole Whips all day!
- Favorite Disney Character – Cinderella, Mulan, Moana, and Pua
- Favorite Disney Restaurant – California Grill … it is the perfect place for a special occasion!
- Favorite Adult Vacation Spot – My favorite vacation that my husband and I have ever been on was to Aruba. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, the water was perfect, and it was such a dream!