Hi! My name is Shannon. I am a wife and mother of three. I live with my family in a small quirky town in Western Loudoun County, in Northern Virginia.
My path to the world of travel planning began with my love for Walt Disney World. Tied with the beach for my favorite place on Earth, I’ve frequented the house of mouse more times than I can count over the last 28 years. After many memories made and miles traveled … and friends asking me to plan their trips …. I realized that I truly loved helping others experience the MAGIC and make their own memories. Since turning my passion for Disney into a full-time business, I have joined the team at Favorite Grampy Travels and have expanded my knowledge to include many destinations across the world.
I am constantly continuing my travel education and researching destinations to ensure my guests are receiving the best of the best when booking their dream vacation with me. When I am not busy helping my guests make memories visiting incredible destinations, I enjoy spending time with my family and being active in my community.
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Antigua & Barbuda Specialist
- Sandals and Beaches Resorts Certified Specialist
- AMResorts Master Agent
- Cunard Cruise Line Academy First Officer
- AmaWaterways Certified Advisor
- Playa Resorts Specialist
- Abu Dhabi Specialist
- Belize Tourism Board Specialist
- Costa Rica Destination Specialist
- Dominican Republic Destination Specialist
- Hawaii Destination Specialist
- Jamaica Travel Specialist
- Los Cabos Destination Specialist
- U.S. Virgin Islands Travel Specialist
- Royal Caribbean University, Master of Adventure