Standing in the Emporium on Main Street as a three-year-old, I got to choose a stuffed animal to take home. I chose Dumbo, having loved riding the Dumbo ride with my mom. This is my earliest Disney memory, and I still have that stuffed Dumbo today!
Now as a Floridian Disney Mom, I take great joy in helping families like yours plan memorable Disney vacations. While I go to a Disney theme park every weekend now as a local, for years I lived in northern Virginia and Maryland and looked forward to week-long Disney vacations with my family – first as a child/teenager, later as a young married couple, and finally as a Mom with two children of my own. I have experience navigating Disney with my husband on an ECV scooter and needing to utilize Disney’s Disability Access Services after his car accident, and now he navigates the theme parks with the help of a cane. My family has wonderful memories of sailing to the Bahamas with Disney Cruise Line as well. Disney has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.
Talk Disney to me! As a Travel Planner, it is FUN to help you choose the best resort for your family’s needs, restaurants you’ll love, and attractions you’ll all enjoy. I keep tabs on all the promotional offers Disney releases, and I call the morning they are released to have any available savings applied to my clients’ vacation packages. How cool to be able to help plan Disney fun AND save my clients money in the process!
Would you like to have someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes Disney help you plan your upcoming Disney vacation? I’d love to be that Travel Planner in your life!
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Royal Caribbean University, Master of Adventure
- Favorite Disney Park – Magic Kingdom … because of all the cherished memories it holds for me from age three to the present day!
- Favorite Disney Ride – Flight of Passage and Slinky Dog
- Favorite Disney Parade – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parade, hands-down!
- Favorite Disney Snack – Mickey Pretzel with Cheese
- Favorite Disney Character -Stitch …. because he is cute and mischievous!
- Favorite Disney Restaurant – The Hollywood Brown Derby … because it has delicious food my whole family loves, an enjoyable atmosphere, and is also perfect for a celebratory date night.
- Favorite Adult Vacation Spot – Sandals Resorts
- Favorite Family Vacation Spot – Disney Cruise!
- Favorite Adventure Experience – Petting baby lions in South Africa
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT FORM BELOW FOR FREE QUOTE!