Disney, Universal, Cruises
Hi! I’m Stacey! I live in Oviedo, Florida with my daughter Addison. I love to travel and believe that the memories you make with your family are priceless. I think my love of travel stems from growing up as an “Air Force Brat” and being blessed with moving and meeting people from different backgrounds and cultures.
I have since settled down in Florida, where by day I am a 6th Grade Science Teacher! I decided to pursue travel advising alongside my teaching career, as travel is my hobby and love. On weekends you will find my daughter and I at Disney or Universal (except during football season when we will be cheering on our UCF Knights!). On school breaks we love to cruise! I have been on over 30 cruises to the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, and Northern Europe (including Norway and Amsterdam). My most cherished memories are visiting new places with my daughter and family and watching her learn and grow. Travel enriches our lives and blesses us with experiences that make us realize it really is a small world. I cannot wait to help you create memories with your family all while taking the stress away from the planning!
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Royal Caribbean University, Master of Adventure
- Princess Cruises Commodore Level Specialist
- Favorite Disney Restaurant – Boma – Flavors of Africa at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Favorite Disney Ride – Tower of Terror is near and dear to my heart and holds a lot of memories! Plus who doesn’t love that feeling in your stomach!?
- Favorite Disney Character – Minnie Mouse or Belle
- Favorite Family Vacation – Cruises! There is something for everyone and everything is taken care of for you!
- Favorite Relaxation Spot – Castaway Cay in the Bahamas or Magens Bay in St. Thomas