Hi! My name is April Hammond and I live in Auburndale, Florida. I am a plus-size, fat-positive traveler that believes Adventure is Out There, let’s go find it! A person’s size and/or disability shouldn’t stop them from having memorable family vacations. I am here to help you make your travel dreams possible.
Disney and Florida destinations are my passion! My first Disney World vacation was a short trip gifted to me because I was a foster kid. I immediately fell in love with the magic of Disney. That trip changed my life. I wanted a happily ever after type of life and Disney helped me believe it was possible. After college, I moved from Michigan to Florida to live out my happily ever after with my own prince who shares my zest for adventure!
My goal as your concierge travel planner is to meet your vacation needs and take away any fears and vacation planning stresses you may have. If you are nervous about a destination being plus-size friendly, I can share my experience and what you may expect. My experience as a teacher and being a planner by nature allow me to curate the perfect dream vacation for YOUR whole family. I can help with as little or as much of the vacation planning process as you would like.
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Marriott Hotel Sales Specialist
- Belize Tourism Board Specialist
- Royal Caribbean University, Master of Adventure
- Antigua & Barbuda Specialist
- Hawaii Destination Specialist
- AMResorts Master Agent
- Bahamas Specialist
- Favorite Disney Park – Magic Kingdom
- Favorite Disney Ride – The People Mover
- Favorite Disney Snack – Dole Whip
- Favorite Florida Beach – Cocoa Beach
- Favorite Florida City – St. Augustine
- Favorite Disney Parks Activity – Interacting with the Characters
- Favorite Epcot Festival – International Festival of the Arts