Disney, Universal, Hawaii, Mexico, Costa Rica, London, Paris, Dublin, Zurich, St. Thomas, St. John, the Bahamas
Hi! I’m Angelique! I live in Austin, Texas (hook ‘em horns!) with my husband and two children, Foster and Parker. We love traveling as a family to Disney Parks, ski hills, beaches, and anywhere else we can squeeze in. My husband and I also enjoy quick getaways to Hawaii and Mexico.
After a decade of traveling the world as an attorney and earning million-miler status, I decided to focus on one of my favorite aspects of my professional career … the traveling! I’ve had the privilege of visiting so many amazing places and am so happy to now share my experiences with clients.
My clients can be sure that I’m listening to them and I want to ensure they have THEIR ideal trip. This can be vastly different from client to client and my goal is that you are happy whether it’s a vacation with a detailed itinerary or you just want to show up and relax. I listen to you!
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Hawaii Destination Specialist
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Royal Caribbean University, Master of Adventure
- AMResorts Master Agent
- Velas Expert Agent
- Sandals and Beaches Resorts Certified Specialist
- Marriott Hotel Sales Specialist
- Playa Resorts Specialist
- Favorite Disney Park – Hollywood Studios … and it was my favorite even before they added Galaxy’s Edge!
- Favorite Disney Ride – Flight of Passage and Slinky Dog
- Favorite Disney Parade – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parade, hands-down!
- Favorite Disney Snack – Mickey Pretzel with Cheese
- Favorite Disney Character – Rapunzel