Hi, my name is Suzi! I’m an upstate New York native and now live in West Virginia, right outside DC with my husband and our two girls, Lulu & Cece. When I’m not wearing my ears, you can find me wearing my scrubs as a local nurse.
There have been a lot of transitions in my life, but one thing has remained constant, my love for Disney. I have been going to Walt Disney World since I was three and have celebrated so many special moments at Disney. I’ve marched in parades, got engaged there, honeymooned and celebrated a pregnancy. Most recently, I’ve been able to share the magic with my girls. Besides Walt Disney World, I’ve visited Disneyland, cruised around, and have had personal travel to around the US and ten other countries, including West Africa.
I love that I get to help others experience the world around us. My clients will tell you that I do all I can to make their trip special for them. I constantly strive to plan others’ vacations with the same dedication as I do my own family’s, while managing to ensure the details fit your family’s needs as practically perfect as they can be! It’s an incredible feeling you get when you’re thanked for helping create the best memories that will last a lifetime.
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Royal Caribbean University, Master of Adventure
- AM Resorts Specialist
- Sandals and Beaches Resorts Certified Specialist
- US Virgin Islands Destination Specialist
- Atlantis Paradise Island Ambassador
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Favorite Disney Destination – I really love Disneyland. There was something so magical about being where Walt once stood!
- Favorite Disney Ride – Mad Tea Party … I LOVE to spin and it makes me feel like a kid!
- Favorite Disney Park – Magic Kingdom … seeing the castle gets me every time.
- Favorite Disney Snack – Dole Whips
- Favorite Disney Character – Minnie … she is the cutest!
- Favorite Disney Restaurant – It is a tie between Sanaa and Tusker House.
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT FORM BELOW FOR FREE QUOTE!