Hi, I’m Fallon! I live in New Jersey, right across from New York City with my husband and son and rescue dogs. We love traveling to Disney Parks and beautiful beaches around the world.
After working in the public school system for over 10 years, I wanted to focus on something I truly enjoy, traveling. While I’ve always loved helping others, being able to plan memorable vacations is extremely special. From the very beginning, I assure my clients I am listening to what their ideal vacation looks like. Each family has their own vision and my goal is to make sure you are happy. I take pride in planning your vacation with the same dedication as if it was my own. Whether you like to follow a detailed itinerary, enjoy taking it easy and relaxing, or a mix of both, I’m here to focus on each day for you.
- College of Disney Knowledge
- Universal Orlando Resort Specialist
- Favorite Disney Attraction –Soarin’ and Toy Story Mania
- Favorite Disney Restaurant – Topolino’s Terrace is our family’s favorite dining spot! The food is delicious, the ambiance is perfect and the views are amazing! Plus, who wouldn’t love having breakfast with Mickey and Minnie and dancing with Donald and Daisy?! One of my favorite spots for a nightcap is out on the terrace to catch the fireworks from Epcot.
- Favorite Disney Park – This is always a tough one! Walking down Main Street is a magical experience. I also really love the strolling the World Showcase, especially when there is a festival.
- Favorite Disney Snack – Coconut Dole Whip
- Favorite Disney Character – Princess Belle
- Favorite Adult Vacation Spot – St. Lucia
Disney, Universal, St. Lucia
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT FORM BELOW FOR FREE QUOTE!